Wednesday, October 17, 2012

October 12 Tags of 2012

Here is the tag for October that I created from the Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2012.  I really enjoyed creating this tag, however, my "Boo" is made differently then Tim's design.  I am not a fan of glitter - AT ALL!  I realize that there are times when glitter just adds the finishing touch.  I still hate using it.  Tim's design used the new Ranger Distress Rock Candy glitter dyed with Ranger Alcohol Inks - Pitch Black.  I used Ranger Black Diamond Stickles and really felt that I got great results - and there is not glitter all over my craft table!!  In addition I did not have any of the rubber stamps that Tim used so I improvised on my tag.  I also used Ranger's Dylusion spray for the tag background instead of the paint dabber that Tim used. I am really proud of myself with this tag as I will usually run out and buy the items that Tim uses if I don't have it, and this time I made do with what I had.  I love it and had a great time making it!! 

1 comment:

  1. Great take on Tim's tag. This month's was really fun to do. Your glittery 'Boo' looks great. xx

    ReplyDelete